Saturday, April 6, 2013

"The Challenge"

So, Wednesday afternoon while I was changing for yoga, a flyer in the restroom caught my eye...
I was intrigued! So I asked the lady at the front desk and she told me all about it. It sounds absolutely fantastic! She said it is a 2 hour class that involves a yoga session, discussions about healthy and clean eating and mediation practices. After she finished talking I was SOLD! I signed up. I cannot wait. I don't know much more about the challenge yet, except I have to journal what I take in, commit to yoga 5 days a week and EEKS-- give up caffeine and alcohol. The alcohol will be easy, but I don't know if I can go with out my morning coffee!! Our first session may be to try and convince this First Grade teacher how to go with out.. not sure that part of the challenge will happen. But the rest I am stoked about!

This challenge got me thinking. The working out and running is helping me to drop some lbs, but I feel I can still do more. I feel I am getting burned out with the same ole food in the kitchen so I want to try clean eating. I have read a bunch on it and have heard how great it is for your body. So I am going to give it a try! The next month of blogs should have some fun cooking stories in it!! haha!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment